Catherine is a founding partner of Ray White Epping. A qualified engineer (9 years post University) and possessing a Bachelor of Engineering she changed her career path preferring to deal with people rather than machinery. As Area Sales Manager for Avon Cosmetics, she was drawn to dealing with clients whose purchasing decisions were influenced by intangibles such as dreams and lifestyle. Henceforth, Catherine mapped out the direction of her career towards customer service.
Determined, eager and fresh in Australia, Catherine commenced a career in real estate, a totally people-oriented industry. Her first position at Richardson & Wrench confirmed the seriousness of her pursuit. She was named Top Salesperson for 3 consecutive quarters. The next move to Ray White Eastwood proved to be a tremendous success. Friendships were built with clients, who responded with referral business, escalating her upward climb in writing sales revenue for the agency.
Catherine Li and Dennis Nutt established Ray White Epping in 2003. Together with a professional sales team, she is building an agency that is recognised as a dominant force, trained and equipped to serve residents and investors in the region.
Catherine has won numerous accolades over the many years of her career, with her most recent one being named Top 1 Principal in the Sydney Metro. Catherine Li promises to deliver you her Award Winning Services.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Epping NSW
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Epping NSW
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Metro Principals Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Epping NSW
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Chairman Club Elite
- 2016/2017 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission And 5 earlier awards