A Touch of the Eastern Suburbs
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Presented in a style reminiscent of the terrace homes found in the Eastern suburbs is this modern townhouse in a leafy pocket of Telopea. Positioned in an area identified in the suburb's master plan for renewal, astute buyers will recognise the incredible investment opportunity that this property presents. This superb home is located within walking distance to the proposed community and retail precinct.
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtop
- Two oversized bedrooms each with built-in-robe and balcony
- Underground security garage with automatic door
- Internal access to garage and lockable storage room
- Spacious private courtyard framed by mature hedges
- Air conditioning; Alarm system; Gas connection
- Opposite Rapanea Community Forest
- Strata $615/q; Water $178/q and Council $277/q; Approx. Area: 151sqm
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.