SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Renovated to perfection is this impeccably styled and presented two-bedroom townhouse. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room combined with the colour palette throughout deliver a light-filled interior reminiscent of a luxury holiday villa. The feeling of luxury extends upstairs to the vast master suite with a rare private balcony overlooking the estate's lush gardens. Your entertaining needs are catered to with courtyards front and rear and a gourmet kitchen. Every aspect of the property has been enhanced for your benefit.
Set in a serene location on the edge of Lane Cove National Park, peace and privacy are assured. Conveniently located within walking distance to Macquarie University, hospital, station, shopping centre and business park, this property is ideal for downsizers, first home buyers and investors.
- Huge master bedroom with built-in-robe and private balcony
- Modern family bathroom with a second toilet on ground floor
- Light-filled open plan living/dining room with on-trend decor
- Large courtyards front and rear are ideal for entertaining
- Grassed common area next to rear yard is ideal for kids' play
- Enormous attic; Internal laundry; Single lock-up garage
- Strata $781/q; Water $247/q and Council $303/q
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.