Rare townhouse opportunity in tranquil locale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Durham Close is renowned for its tranquillity from being on the doorstep of Lane Cove National Park and this rare three-bedroom townhouse has been designed to capture a view of the park from most rooms. It comprises separate dining and living areas, stylish flourishes throughout and a huge courtyard suited to those who like to entertain. Located within walking distance to the business park, shopping centre, station and university, this home offers space, privacy and an enviable lifestyle to the new owner.
- Superbly presented home with just one common wall
- Three spacious bedrooms including a master suite with BIR
- Large living room with floor-to-ceiling glass & bamboo floors
- Oversized kitchen with Euro appliances and space to eat
- Internal laundry with powder room; Single carport on title
- North-facing rear courtyard ideal for entertaining guests
- Use of large swimming pool and function room in complex
- Short walk to bus stop, Fontenoy Park and business park
- Council: $305/q; Strata: $876/q; Water: $172/q; Approx. area: 162sqm
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.