Renovator's Delight! Walk to Station in Quiet Street!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Long term family home, situated in one of Epping's finest streets, this spacious brick family home sits on an allotment of approx. 823sqm. Featuring generous formal lounge room and open plan dining and kitchen. Along with four bedrooms with built-in robes and two full bathrooms with a bath and shower. This ideal family home is perfect for a large, extended family or excellent as an investment. Great potential to renovate or enhance for developers (STCA).
• Large timber styled kitchen with ample storage cupboards
• Two-level brick and tile residence with formal lounge/dining
• Large formal living room flows onto the dining and kitchen
• Spacious verandah great for outdoor leisure/entertainment
• Single undercover carport with car space plus street parking
• Close by to Buses to Epping Station, shops and Epping Oval
• Catchment Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls High Schools
Price guide $1,400,000 to $1,540,000. Don't miss out the great opportunity!
Make an appointment to inspect!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.