Auction location: On Site
First time offered - 1928 Californian Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Classic Californian home is set on a large approx. 974sqm level allotment and 20m frontage. Rare opportunity and potential. Situated in the heart of central Epping with charming character features throughout, this property is perfect to renovate / extend to your taste or rebuild your dream home with a Granny Flat and Pool (STCA). Short walk to Epping Village Shops, Station, Buses and easy access to Macquarie University and Shopping Centre.
- First time offered since1928 full-brick Californian home
- Opportunity to build prestige home/ pool/ Granny flat (STCA)
- High ornate ceilings, picture rails and leadlight windows
- Large family room flows to level yard, perfect for entertaining
- Popular local schools such as Epping & North Epping Primary
- Access to Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls High Schools
- Once in a life time to hold this "Blue Chip Real Estate"
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.