Charming Double Brick Home or to build duplex (STCA) - Auction on 27th November - 6:30pm at Ray White Epping Office
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This grand double brick home is surprisingly very spacious displaying the charm and solid character of the past has massive high ornate patterned ceilings with formal lounge, dining and t.v room. Indulge classic style bathroom with partly renovated gas kitchen overlooking backyard. Filled with natural light and timber flooring under the carpet, the spacious family area draws attention to its warm fireplace while , home generates also sense of warmth and space, enhanced by approximately 2.7m high ornate ceilings throughout. The interiors flow to appealing outdoor spaces with a plenty of storage area down stairs and a perfect north rear near level low maintenance garden. This home is the perfect for a family living with potential later to extend, renovate or rebuild duplex potential (STCA). Great access to Epping West Public school, buses, shops and Epping station.
- Formal lounge, sitting room, family room with meal area off gas kitchen.
- Approximately 708sqm land and frontage of approx. 16.7m, current Parramatta Council.
- 3 double sized bedrooms with 3 built-ins & renovated classic bathroom
- Quality carpet with hard timber flooring, fireplace & Split Air-conditioning.
- 750m easy walk to Epping west primary. Zone for Cheltenham Girls & Epping Boys High.
- 1.8km walk to Epping station & Epping shops plus local buses nearby.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.