First time on the market!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This story rich home sits on a highly sought-after location in Epping. The home welcomes you into a spacious formal lounge and dining area, flowing into a family room overlooking the greenery and pool in the backyard. The gas kitchen is generously spacious and a window opens the family room. The house offers 3 bedrooms and one bathroom. The backyard opens to a pergola with a picturesque view of the garden, swimming pool and open sky. The side garage fits one car, that can also be used as a workshop and storage. Meters to bus stops and close to Epping Station, local shops and Carlingford Court. Excellent schools catchment such as Epping West Primary and Cheltenham Girls.
- Three bedrooms, one bedroom with built-in's
- Modern gas kitchen with large benchtop and ample cupboard
- Single lock up garage with storage space, internal laundry room with bathroom
- Large undercover BBQ areas and under house storage & entertaining area
- In excellent school catchment, walk to Epping West Primary school
- Walking distance to local park, buses, station and shopping centre
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.