North-East Unit With Development Upside
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently located only minutes away from Eastwood station, this full-brick generously-sized unit presents beautifully offering spacious open plan living with dedicated study area, flowing through to the sundrenched East-facing bedrooms. Minutes stroll to Eastwood Primary, trains and buses. Accessible yet secure ground floor location allows a perfect opportunity for downsizers, first-home buyers or the savvy investor, with huge development upside being 1 out of a boutique size of only 6 units in the block.
FIRST HOME BUYERS ATTENTION:
- No stamp duty to first home buyers - great deal
- Renovated unit with large living plus study area
- North-East facing full-brick; Updated kitchen
- Block of 6 units with huge development upside
- Easy to acquire the block for redevelopment
- Close to Epping Boys High, MQ Centre & Uni
• APPROX. RATES. Strata: $580/q, Water: $174/q and Council: $303/q
• APPROX. AREA. Internal: 72.5sqm, Carspace: 13.7sqm and TOTAL: 86.2sqm
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.