Fully Renovated Townhouse - Potential 3rd Bedroom
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Peacefully tucked away in the leafy and quiet complex, this freshly renovated north aspect townhouse offers stylish interiors and an abundance of natural light. Enjoying spaciously combined living and dining and a private entertaining courtyard, it's perfectly equipped for first home buyers, astute investors and those looking to downsize. With easy access to the Carlingford Shops, Train Station catchments of Carlingford West Public and close to premium schools such as James Ruth, King's and Tara.
- Bedrooms and living area all with north sunlight
- Generous sized living & dining area w/ split A/C
- Upstairs 2x sizable rooms with B.I.R & split A/C
- Ground floor with study room / 3rd bedroom
- New kitchen with gas cooking & stone bench
- Two fully renovated contemporary bathroom
- Carlingford West Public School Catchment
- RATES APROX - Strata: $659.94/q, Water: $290.38/q and Council: $319.80/q
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.