Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Large family home with fully appointed granny flat
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
700 metre to West Ryde station & Shopping Centre with a large block of land and corner location of Parkes St & Wattle La. It offers 17.5m & 40m frontages with two driveways. Development Potential (STCA) B4 zoning.
This fully refurbished, full brick home is well suited to the larger of families, having three bedrooms, two bathrooms large living areas and separate outdoor entertainment areas. Strikingly, the home boasts a fully appointed granny flat, suitable for an extended family, or as added rented income. This large, family home has been fully modernized boasting superior fittings and a pleasing presentation. The modern kitchen includes gas cook top with quality appliance.
The garden is low maintenance. The recently built granny flat is fully independent using its own entrance. It is currently rented, providing rented income. This property is not only ideal for a larger family but for the savvy investor who will gain from the potential of rental income.
• Two homes on one block with separate access
Main House Features:
- Two spacious living rooms
- Three large-sized bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Modern gas kitchen with quality appliances
- Dining/family leads to undercover outdoor living.
- Sunny backyard with low maintenance & outdoor setting area
An Independent "Villa Home" Granny Flat Features:
- Separate driveway
- Large living room with undercover outdoor entertaining
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom & large sunny backyard
- Metres walk to the station, shopping centre & TAFE
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.