Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Perfect Personified In an Exquisite Family Home
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With views of Homebush Olympic Park and its adjoining to Bell Park, this large home sits on a large 967sqm land and 21sqm Frontage (approx). It's enviable position is only one of its many attributes. This elegant home defines luxury. It embodies all the qualities that the larger family is seeking in the way of quality design, functionality and sophistication. Open-plan design on the lower level is a feature which leads to the entertaining and comfortable family living. A large undercover entertaining and alfresco dining with BBQ kitchen, enclosed by the picturesque views of Bell Park boasts specific modernity yet retains a warm, welcoming atmosphere set amongst a well maintain, open garden perfect to cultivate your own dream garden.
Sophistication and modernity escorts you upstairs to the large upper bedrooms. The appreciated five bedrooms with built-ins overlooking private manicured garden and bushland wetting with access to ensuite. The home is the pride of one of the most sort after streets in the surrounding suburbs. It excels for those who enjoy entertaining with it's magnificently designed areas and verdant outlook and surrounds. This family home truly is for the more discerning of family buyers, those looking for perfection. The photos do not do justice to the allure of this beautiful home. Superior, quality inclusions are found throughout this exclusive residence.
• Five bedrooms with built-ins and magnificent views
• The master bedroom with large ensuite; Separate living downstairs with its own kitchen, bathroom and storage
• Sleek modern kitchen with 2 ovens, built-in microwave, dishwasher, large gas cooktop, preparation pantry, Caesarstone benchtops plus window seating with extra storage and upholstered cushions
• Three full bathrooms with top of the range fitting
• Large ethanol fireplace marble cladded feature wall and ample walk-in storage rooms
• Convenient location close to shops centre & all major schools
• Lower level, fully equipped with second kitchen including bar fridge and wine cellar for a husband retreat
2 garage spaces