Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Hidden Gem, Impressive 740m² near perfect level land
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Being offered by the original owners for the first time. Rare opportunity to secure this single level home, located on a peaceful quiet street with northerly front aspect. A neatly presented original brick home with high ceilings offers scope to renovate to your taste or potential to rebuild a brand new home and to build a granny flat. Prime position on a low maintenance garden with a very impressive outdoor entertainment area.
- Spacious formal combined lounge and dining area with separate meals.
- High ceilings with 3 zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large aluminium windows with natural lights all day long
- Superb potential to revitalise/renovate to your taste
- Tidy original kitchen and bathrooms, carpet with timber flooring underneath.
- Great for family with children and possible in-law accommodation
- Private manicured outdoor area, easy care yard for children to play and BBQ
- Drive through double lock-up garage with workshop.
- Epping Heights public, Roselea Public School, and Carlingford High School area.
- An easy access M2 bus to city, bus to Epping or Parramatta
- Great for shopping with close approximate to Carlingford shopping centre & YMCA
- Approximately 740sqm with near perfect level land.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
740m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.