Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Egmont' c.1905 - A Landmark Epping Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Egmont' is an exquisite Federation bungalow located in the prestigious Dence Park precinct. Built in 1905, the home is steeped in history and has been meticulously renovated with a blend of period features and contemporary architecture. Grandeur abounds from the formal lounge and dining rooms to the master suite with dual walk-in-robes and marble ensuite, to the impeccable quarter-acre grounds. Surrounded by some of the district's finest homes, this is a once in a generation opportunity to own one of Epping's landmark estates.
- Classic Federation facade with wrap-around verandah
- French windows and doors open onto verandah
- Period features include; ornate ceilings & picture rails
- Four decadent bedrooms; informal lounge/5th bedroom
- Two luxurious marble bathrooms with quality fixtures
- Chef's kitchen with island bench; Carrara marble benchtop
- Informal dining setting accommodates 12 guests
- Sun-lit rear courtyard amidst landscaped gardens
- Catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls high schools
- Future development potential (no heritage listing) - STCA
Please note 'Egmont' is a street front property
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,010m² / 0.25 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.