Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Well maintained, large full brick villa in premium Eastwood location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owners of this villa are going overseas due to work commitments and are eager to move onto the next phase of their life.
This villa home catering for the larger family, boasting three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is for those looking for home like dimensions. Privacy is one it's many assets. The villa is set at the rear of a small, well maintained group of villas with only one common wall adjoining the garage, ensuring peace and tranquillity. A large, nearby parkland is ideal for relaxing. At the rear is to be found a large under cover entertainment area adjoined a large paved sunny backyard with easy maintenance.
Beautiful timber floors throughout is an added bonus. There is a quality kitchen featuring gas stove with stone bench tops. The kitchen flows into the large dining/ entertaining area. A lock up garage with access to the backyard plus own car space and visitor parking.
The prestigious Denistone East Public school is within walking distance and excellent high school catchment. 700 metres to local shops and Eastwood station.
- Newly renovated double brick Villa home
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Spacious living/dining area plus casual eating area
- North facing back yard with large entertaining areas
- Lock up garage, internal laundry
- Walk to the Eastwood station & shopping centre
- Catchment area of excellent school
- TOTAL AREA | 237 sqm approx
- LOW STRATA | $537 per quarter (approx.)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.