Price to Sell! Massive 1 bedroom unit just like 2 bedroom internal size
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Privately positioned in a well-maintained peaceful complex, this spacious and modern apartment boasts a North West facing balcony bathing the interiors with natural light. Showcasing quality features throughout and a seamless flow of in/outdoor balcony, this is an opportunity not to be missed. A great 73sqm internal area (total 93sqm entitlement) - larger than some 2 bedrooms new unit! This home is positioned for ultimate convenience within approximately 1km walking distance to one of the top-ranked Carlingford West Public school and James Ruse High School. Perfect for young couple, professional, down sizer, investors or first home buyer home. Simply very comfortable. Small complex!
- Large combined lounge and dining room, quiet and privacy living
- Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and double sized fridge space
- One spacious private bedroom & built-in
- Oversized floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with shower and toilet
- High ceiling with an oversized internal area with private balony
- Internal laundry, high ceilings, Split air conditioning system.
- Security undercover car space plus separate storage area (5sqm) & Elevator.
- Well maintained complex with elevator and security intercom, separate storage
- Walk to rail, schools, shops, restaurants and buses
- Within very short walk to Carlingford West Primary School
Approx. Size - (73sqm Internal) - 93sqm entitlement, balcony,
Storage (5sqm), Security car space (14sqm)
Approx. outgoings - Strata: $723 pqt, Council: $277pqt, Water: $170pqt
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.