This property is available now.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This double brick home combines both simplicity and convenience due to its' excellent location. Local shops are literally next door to the home. Only metres to bus transport and a brisk walk to Epping Train Station. This home boasts open plan, spacious living and dining areas along with a study area. There are four bedrooms with two built-ins, the master bedroom with a large en-suite. The home offers split system air conditioning. High ceilings, provide a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere throughout. You will find a carport with a remote controlled entry gate. A newly refurbished and updated stone gas kitchen. Buses, caf, medical centre, all these amenities at your doorstep and local schools. The home sits within the catchment area of excellent schools. Comfortable living and great location are the attributes of this must see home.
- Spacious living room and combined dining area.
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite plus study area
- Split air conditioning and remote controlled gates for convenience
- High ceilings and open layout plan
- A large stone bench gas kitchen with casual eating area
- Outstanding location near shops, cafes and amenities
- Short walk to Epping West Public School & Epping Station
- Catchment area for excellent local schools.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.